You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

Great!!!!

It was really funny... I think this is probably the first time I see flash cartoon that makes laugh and has an argument!

RSQViper responds:

Oh, yeah? Nice to hear, man.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

beautiful

i loved everything about it. the story, the animation, the music.
thanks!

Imperial Bootcamp III Imperial Bootcamp III

Fantastic!

This is really a whole lot of work!
It´s pretty funny and impressive.
Where did you get all those action figures? The scenarios are awesome too. I loved it, animation is very well achieved.

Video killed the Radio Video killed the Radio

...

A shame is not finished, it didn´t make much sense that way.
That´s "The Presidents of the USA" playing that cover, not the offspring.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

great!

The style is unique, the graphics, the way the pieces see the battlefield, I´ve loved this movie, I´lll add you to my favorites list.
Again, the climate generated is very deep, it has a lot of personality.
What I also very much like is how the music is played, it adds value to the chaos that goes on your movie, anyway... I have to run off to work!
Congrats, hope to see more soon.

Upstairs Upstairs

beautiful!

Very beautiful and emotive, I loved it.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

perfect!

I saw it at work, a few guys saw it here and loved it too... it's just fantastic, I love the way things develope, I'll go search more stuff done by you!
Thanks,

Damian.

Azul Azul

Lovely!

I really liked the music, the colors you used for the woods, and the story itself. Just work on your drawings a bit more, instead of twinning what you already made.
Hey you left the full lenght of the aria after the end, I´m listening to it now, thanks!

The Urinary System Rocks! The Urinary System Rocks!

how informative!

To be honest, I hated your comment and expected to see a very silly movie, but instead, you surprised with a 100% informative short.
It was cool and I gave it a 5!

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

very funny

I just randomly clicked on a movie, I didn´t expect to see this, it really made me laugh out loud. Congrats you guys!